Check in on friend today about their mental health and have the courage to ask deeper questions of those you love.
As a business owner and father, I choose to share my mental health struggles through our Cali BBQ Media video content and audio podcast for multiple reasons.
- [0:00] Intro to Mental Health for Business Owners by Shawn Walchef of Cali BBQ Media
- [0:11] Unfair Stigma Around Mental Health
- [0:19] Important for Men and Other Business Owners
- [0:23] Alcoholic Bar Owner
- [0:48] Check-In with a Friend
- [1:10] You Are Not Alone
- [1:37] Personal Struggles
- [2:16] Story About Helping Yourself Before You Can Help Others
► Learn more about our Weber + Cali BBQ Mental Health Awareness content collaboration for 2021 at: https://calibbq.media/blog/how-to-smo…
► How to Cook Tri-Tip on a Weber Summit Kamado: https://youtu.be/1vOrjD3bTig
► Cali BBQ Tri Tip Recipe: https://www.weber.com/US/en/blog/cali…
Here are the reasons that we Plan, Produce, Publish, and Promote honest and radically transparent content through Cali BBQ Media.
- I want others who are struggling to know they are not alone.
- I hope that it inspires other leaders, dads and husbands to also share their vulnerabilities.
- I hope to bring awareness to mental health issues to those in the hospitality business.
Subscribe on YouTube and click the Bell Icon to see new Cali BBQ videos.